Full Description of Basketball Coaching Clinic Ebooks

Take a look at my blog: Men's Basketball Hoopscoop.... It is a basketball trading website!!!

All our Basketball E-Books are in PDF form and Virus-free.... Anything else is not virus free!!!

Coaches,

All of my basketball e-books are in PDF form. PDF files can't get viruses unlike any other type of documents and power point presentations. I provide "Quality" to my materials and make them great for you.

Coach Peterman

Saturday, May 29, 2010

NBA Play-Off Teams 2010 Playbook eBook is here


Buy Here:


Coaches,

Here is the biggest project that I have taken on in a year. It is to break down the NBA Playoffs. I am now releasing the "NBA Play-off Teams 2010 Playbook" eBook. It has set plays from the teams involved in the NBA 2010 playoffs.

I have done playbooks on the San Antonio Spurs and Phoenix Suns in the past, but I took the top 100 best NBA Playoff Sets and put them in a playbook for you. It has everything that you can imagine and a million different ways to run the pick and roll.

Boston Celtics Set:




I know that you will really enjoy this new playbook.  It has 100 NBA Sets and a bonus of 8 out of bounds plays for you.  I hope that it helps you in this off-season.

Coach Peterman

No comments: